HealthTech Asia Meetup
Wanna know more about the HealthTech scene in Southeast Asia:
– The key trends in HealthTech Ventures?
– How tech and social enterprises are revolutionizing the public market?
– What does it mean for Vietnam?
– How is the community in Vietnam and what are the current initiatives supporting it?
Or wanna meet the community and the key stakeholders in the ecosystem, in a warm & cozy atmosphere after Tet?
Come to the HealthTech Asia Meetup, organized by SIHUB, Galen Growth Asia, Tigermine and mClinica to pick experts’ brain and meet fellow practitioners in the field in Asia:
HealthTech Asia Meetup:
How Tech and Social Enterprise are Revolutionizing Public Health in Southeast Asia
Time: 09:00 – 12:00, Saturday, Mar 17th, 2018
Venue: SIHUB, 273 Dien Bien Phu Str., District 3, HCMC
Register at: https://goo.gl/12mxbs (free)
1. Mdm. Phi Van Nguyen – Chairwoman of Board of Advisors, SIHUB
2. Mr. William Greene – Founder, Tigermine Research
3. Mdm. Beth Lopez – Vietnam Director, mClinica.
09:00 – 09:30 Doors Open and Registration
09:30 – 09:50 Talk #1: Introduction to SIHUB and HealthTech
09:50 – 10:10 Talk #2: Asian HealthTech Venture Trends and
What It Means for Vietnam
10:10 – 10:30 Talk #3: How Tech and Social Enterprise are
Revolutionizing Public Health in Southeast Asia
10:30 – 12:00 Networking and Refreshments.